Learn to make crunchy and savory fried oyster mushroom with turmeric aroma at home with this step-by-step recipe post.
Kitchenesia.com - Hungry but lazy? Congratulations! You find the right place. Every piece of fried oyster mushrooms is coated in a light and crispy herbs-seasoned batter, including turmeric and aromatic ginger.
The yields make pieces of crunch in golden brown perfection.
The good news is, you can ame this irresistable fried oyster mushroom with turmeric aroma in a single skillet. Try the recipe below!
Duration: 45 minutes
Yields: 5 pieces
200 grams oyster mushrooms
1 liter cooking oil
For the dipping sauce:
200 grams rice flour
50 grams sago flour
275 ml coconut milk
5 pieces of chives, julienned
For mixed paste:
4 garlic cloves
1/2 teaspoon coriander
2 cm piece of aromatic ginger
2 cm piece of turmeric
1 1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
1. Put all mixed paste ingredients using mortal and pestle. Grind until soft and tender.
2. Add mixed paste to a bowl and add in the rest of the dipping sauce ingredients. Mix well until combined.
3. Dip oyster mushrooms into the dipping sauce. Repeat another 4 times for the other oyster mushrooms pieces.
4. Fry them over a medium heat fire. Fry until golden.
5. Serve fried oyster mushroom with turmeric aroma as appetizer or snack.