Learn to make savory and fulfilling deep-fried cassava with roasted corn flavor with this step-by-step recipe!
Kitchenesia.com - Perhaps you have heard about fried cassava, but have you tried to make it? It's the right time to make one by yourself! Especially if you're currently work from home, this dish is perfect to accompany you.
Warning: These deep-fried cassava with roasted corn flavor are dangerously addictive, but we aren't mad about it.
Duration: 45 minutes
Yields: 10 cassava chunks
100 grams cassava, chopped into chunks
700 ml cooking oil
3 tablespoons ready-to-eat roasted chicken powder
6 garlic cloves, ground
1/2 tablespoon powder coriander
1 tablespoon salt
1 teaspoon baking powder
1,000 ml air
Mix well all seasoning ingredients in a bowl
1. Marinate cassava in seasoning water for 30 minutes.
2. Steam marinated cassava in an medium-fire food steamer for 30 minutes or until swell.
3. Deep fry steamed cassava in a wok over medium fire until brown on all sides.
4. Sprinkle roasted chicken powder on top of fried cassava.
5. Serve deep-fried cassava with roasted corn flavor as an appetizer.