Learn to make a refreshing yet insanely easy urap Lychee Lemon Tea at home with this step-by-step recipe!
Kitchenesia.com - Summer or rain, nothing can stop you to enjoy thirst-quenching summer drink. Also, summer drink can be a fun distraction from dull time during self-quarantine at home. Today's recipe feature lychee lemon tea will be a perfect addition to your working-from-home days or simply time-killing activity to do at home.
There's a wide range of experience you can get from this summer drink: sweetness from sugar, sourness of lemon, and aromatic tea. Whip up lychee lemon tea with grab-to-go ingredients in 20 minutes only with no-fuss recipe below.
Duration: 20 Menit
Yields: 4 mugs
1 L water
5 tea bags kantong teh celup
2 lemons, extracted the juice
10 pieces of canned lychees*
8 pieces of canned-lychees*
100 grama sugar
200 ml water
1. Pour water to pot and bring it to boil over medium flame for 4-5 minutes. Switch off the stove and add teabags to the pot, let them absorbed. When the water changes colour, take out the teabags. Let the water chill over room temperature.
2. Place all syrup ingredients to electric blender, blend until soft. Divide syrup blend in 5 mugs.
3. Add lemon juice to each mug, stir with spoon.
4. Pour boiled tea to each mug, and add lychees and ice cubes to the mugs equally.
5. Serve Lychee Lemon Tea alongside light-bite snacks.