Heavy meal in the morning oftentimes will make you feel sleepy instead of spirited. A piece of Pukis Cokelat Kelapa is suitable to begin your day.
Kitchenesia.com – Pukis Cokelat Kelapa (Indonesian Waffle with Cocholate and Shreded Coconnut Fillings) is one of Indonesia’s renowed traditional cake. It is best consumed as your morning sojourn, sweet, light but still fullilling for your stomach.
Have a happy try!
Duration : 45 minutes
Yields : 42 pieces
1/4 teaspoon salt
250 grams of granulated sugar
1/4 teaspoon vanilla powder
300 ml coconut milk, from a whole coconut, boil
1 tablespoon of margarine, melt
300 grams of medium protein flour
1/4 teaspoon of chocolate paste
150 grams of young coconut, long dredged
50 grams of moderate protein flour
100 ml of water
1 tablespoon of instant yeast
1. Sourdough steps: Mix wheat flour, water, and instant yeast while stirring it until evenly blend. Let it aside for 10 minutes.
2. Beat eggs, salt, sugar, and vanilla powder until thick. Add the prickly heat. Shake slowly.
3. Add flour alternately with coconut milk while beaten slowly. Add margarine. Stir well. Let stand 1 hour until fluffy
4. Take one tablespoon of dough. Add chocolate paste. Stir well. Put it in a triangular plastic bag.
5. Heat the Pukis dough in the mold. Pour the white mixture. Spread the chocolate mixture accordingly in the middle. Stir evenly until it has a marble-like color. Cover it and let it half cooked.
6. Open the mold once it is already half-cooked, pour young coconut on top of it. Cover it up until it is well-cooked. Set it aside for a while and it is ready to be served.