Getuk Goreng Keju definitely worth your consideration to be served as family snack. Its munchy texture is perfect to accompany your time.
Kitchenesia.com – Thinking of the right snack to serve while spending quality time with family? Crispy and salty Getuk Goreng Keju is your best bet to accompany your laugher and banter. One grab of it won’t surely be enough.
Duration : 50 minutes
Yields : 40 pieces
600 grams of cassava
15 grams of margarine
125 grams of granulated sugar
75 grams of coarse grated coconut, steamed for 5 minutes
1/2 teaspoon salt
100 grams of coarse flour
500 ml of cooking oil
Ingredients for filling:
100 grams of fast melting cheese, cut 2x2cm
1. Steam cassava until it is tender. While it's still hot, puree with margarine. Set aside.
2. Mix eenly the sugar, coarse grated coconut, and salt untill all the ingredients blend well.
3. Pour the sugar mixture into cassava. Mix evenly.
4. Take a little getuk batter. Give cheese filling in it. Make a round shape.
5. Dip into 2 eggs whipped off. Coat with 100 grams of coarse flour. Fry on medium heat until cooked