Looking for easy recipe to cook excess shredded chicken in fridge? Try this shredded chicken with lime aroma for a flavorful lunch dish!
Kitchenesia.com - Have an excess shredded chicken stock in fridge? It is time to get creative. Shredded chicken go well with any kind cooking process (except slow-cook unless you want to make a mushy chicken) and variants of spices. But we all need it quick if we are in real hunger.
Follow the shredded chicken with lime aroma below to make a no-fuss and hassle-free dish using shredded chicken.
Duration: 45 minutes
Yields: 5 servings
2 chicken breast fillet, boiled and shredded
3 lemongrasses, discarded the green part then chopped
2 pandan leaves, shredded
5 kaffir lime leaves, shredded
3/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon white pepper
400 ml coconut milk out of 1/2 coconut
3 tablespoon cooking oil
Spice Paste Ingredients:
3 candlenuts, roasted
3 cloves garlic
2 centimeter piece of turmeric
1/2 teaspoon coriander
Grind all paste ingredients together until soft.
1. Heat oil over medium fire pan.
2. Add ground paste, lemongrass, pandan leaves, and kaffir lime leaves until fragrant. Stir until fragrant.
3. Add shredded chicken breast. Stir well.
4. Add coconut milk, salt, white pepper, and sugar. Stir until dry until absorbed well.
5. Serve shredded chicken with lime aroma with steamed rice.