Experience a memorable morning with the accompaniment of this mouth-watering Carabikang.
Kitchenesia.com - Staring the day with a loved one and being accompanied by a carabikang cake and a cup of warm tea will indeed be an unforgettable time. Its sweet taste and soft texture make this cake easy to get into. Serve your homemade Carabikang by following these steps.
Duration : 45 minutes
Yields : 30 pieces
150 ml coconut milk, from 1/4 of coconut
2 tablespoons of rice flour
Main for Pisang Ijo:
375 grams of rice flour
75 grams of flour with medium protein
100 grams of sago flour
175 grams of granulated sugar
1 1/4 teaspoon salt
850 ml coconut milk, from 1 1/2 coconut
12 cm shredded turmeric, just take the water (3 teaspoons)
20 grams of flowers are boiled in 125 ml of water
Material for sauce:
300 ml coconut milk, from 1 coconut
1/2 teaspoon salt
1. Cook rice flour and coconut milk while stirring until it burst. Lift.
2. Pour the hot prickly heat into the mixture of rice flour, flour, sago flour, granulated sugar, and salt while stirring evenly.
3. After warm, pour coconut milk little by little while shaking for 20 minutes.
4. Take 75 grams of the mixture. Add turmeric water. Stir well. Take another 75 grams of the mixture. Add water to the bay flower. Stir well.
5. Heat the carabikang mold. Fill with shredded coconut. Every now and then stir coconut. Remove from mold. Pour the dough as high as 3/4 of the mold. Drop the red and green mixture.
6. Bake until the surface of the cake has holes. Pry the bottom and middle of the dough. Hold until it breaks. Lift.