In the mood of trying an unusual breakfast? Try this simple steamed rice!
Kitchenesia.com - If you feel like starting your day with a rather unusual breakfast, this curry steamed rice is a recipe you should try. It may require you to spend quite a lot of time, so you need to prepare all the ingredients beforehand. But still, this recipe is worth a try. What about tomorrow?
Duration: 60 minutes
Yields : 4 portions
Curry Team Material:
200 gram rice
1 white clove lightly chopped
½ teaspoon salt
700 ml chicken broth
½ teaspoon curry powder
1 ½ tablespoon frying oil
200 grams of peeled shrimp, cut 1 cm
1/4 finely chopped onion
1 large green chili chopped roughly, discarded seeds
1/2 teaspoon curry powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
200 ml coconut milk from 1/2 coconut
1 tablespoon of oil for sautéing
1. Stir-fry garlic until fragrant. Add rice and salt. Stir well. Pour the chicken stock and curry powder. Cook until it sinks in.
2. Stir-fry, sauté onions and large green chilies until fragrant.
3. Add the shrimp. Stir until it changes colour. Add curry powder, salt, and pepper powder. Stir well. Pour coconut milk. Cook while stirring until cooked and a little soupy
4. Pour the stir-fry on a heat-resistant dish smeared with margarine. Pour the rice.
5. Steam in steaming that has been heated for 40 minutes, wait until it is cooked