The sweet and delicate flavor of kue lumpur (raisin and coconut custard cake) will get you addicted. let's cook this silky dessert at home!
75 grams margarine
250 ml water
150 grams all-purposeflour
1/8 teaspoon vanilla essence
125 grams sugar
¼ teaspoon salt
150 grams potato,steamed, mashed
400 ml coconut milkfrom ½ coconut
50 grams raisin,chopped
75 grams young coconut,scraped into long pieces
1. Heat margarine and water on a saucepan. Keep stirring it until boiling.
2. Add in all-purpose flour, vanilla essence, sugar, salt, and potato. Mix it well into smooth dough. Remove from heat and let it cool.
3. Add egg one by one and keep stirring it. Pour in coconut milk. While pouring, keep mixing it into smooth batter.
4. Heat a kue lumpur mould. Pour the batter into it. Let it set until the custard is half-cooked.
5. Sprinkle it with raisin and young coconut. Close the lid. Let it cooked. Remove from heat.
6. Repeat it until all batter is used.
7. Kue Lumpur (Raisin and Coconut Custard Cake) is ready to serve.